IBC Hospitality Technologies
Your Software and Services solution powering distribution and revenue for Alternative Accommodation, Vacation Rental, Corporate Housing and Independent Hotel Industries
MyKey Global Accomodations
Your transparent, look & book All-Accommodation technology solution trusted by Corporations and Individuals globally
Terms and Conditions
Please read the following Terms and Conditions for working with Obasa:
- Customer agrees to allocate a certain number of rooms and/or suites or provide a free sale/sell & report to Provider and payment for booked rooms. This License Agreement is for the form of payment (Split payment (preferred), Obasa (Provider) Collect, Customer Collect or combination of Obasa/Customer Collect) selected by the Customer under Payment Procedure in Section G of this agreement. Customer has the right to close out rooms and must submit close out requests via email to firstname.lastname@example.org allowing 48 hours to process such requests, or close inventory via their Property Management System (PMS)/Central Reservations System (CRS) or Channel Manager (CM) integration or via RevLogic.
- Customer has access to training via online tutorials and an initial training demonstration free of charge and included in the Provider Services are support and assistance at email@example.com .
- Customer provides rate to Obasa by either
- Connection with PMS, CRS or Channel Manager
- Rates are entered in RevLogic by Customer or by Provider when provided manually by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon receipt of a reservation, Provider will communicate such reservation to Customer via email and/or PMS, CRS or Channel Manager integration, and Customer shall honor such reservation. Customer will provide hotel confirmation to Provider upon request.
- Rates & Commissions:
- Obasa will invoice the Customer for their monthly fee in accordance with the service package selected by the Customer using Provider's automated invoiced platform in RevLogic.
- Customer agrees to provide and maintain BAR/Rack rates in parity which are commissionable to IBC at the commission rate specified in the service package selected by the Customer for all rooms allocated for the sale through Provider and all other selected Provider booking channels including private unique demand channels to a specific set of targeted travelers that have an existing customer relationship with Google and captive channels.
- Customers choosing IBC Internet Booking Engine (IBE) agree to pay IBC booking fee/commission as indicated in their service package for completed bookings received through the IBC Internet Booking Engine on their website.
- Customer desires and agrees to obtain exclusive OTA benefits including decreased OTA commissions, services and connectivity from IBC's participating OTA master agreements as exclusive Customer representative.
- Additional GDS/IDS listing, and transaction fees or other incremental fees incurred for these services will apply as described in the Provider Total Solutions Package in Article A of this agreement.
- Provider's services are transparent to the Customer, and Provider agrees to share all available guest contact information with the Customer receiving the guest's booking. Customer has the right to apply their Customer guest information for re-marketing and other guest marketing applications.
- Cancellation/No Show Policy:
- Customer will provide their standard cancellation and no-show policy to Provider. If no policy is provided, or Customer fails to insert their policy in RevLogic, then the following policy will prevail:
- All cancellations made up to 24 hours of arrival will be entitled to a full refund.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of arrival will result in a penalty equal to one-night room rate and tax.
- Any credit card fees for transactions will be retained by the Provider in the amount of 3%
- In consideration of participation in the private channels, the following additional terms and conditions apply:
- Customer agrees that the Commission paid on Room Rate to Provider is private, confidential and shall not disclose it to any Customer's guests, without the consent of the Provider, and the Customer shall take such steps as may be reasonably necessary to give effect to the foregoing (i.e. showing only a "masked or full rate" to the Customer's guest on the guest Customer registration card or any other guest communication).
- Customer agrees to have the Customer name listed on meta-sites and IBC Travel for direct bookings, alongside OTAs. If the Customer prefers their hotel name by listed on Meta-sites; at their discretion the meta-search website may list the Customer's name, or the Customer's name with the words Official website or may be listed by Provider. Customers can at their discretion request the dynamically created landing page to look like their website.
- If a Customer wishes to provide the InnCentives Loyalty Program on reservations NOT booked through Obasa or in conjunction with RoomLogic booking engine, the commission for each reservation will a nominal 6% commission on the room rate only in RevLogic or by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Customer agrees to all Provider Licensing Terms and Conditions located on either www.ibchospitality.com or www.ibc.travel or www.mykey.com or www.masterkeyalliance.com and by Working with Obasa; the Customer is bound by the Provider Licensing Terms and Conditions. Provider Licensing Terms and Conditions are subject to change, but the most current IBC Licensing Terms and Conditions can be found on www.ibchospitality.com.
- IBC by Obasa will act as the Customer's merchant of record on Split Pay and Obasa Collect. Obasa Collect payments will incur an additional 3% processing fee for all transactions as outline in this agreement. Obasa will reimburse Customer all credit card chargeback minus any credit card chargeback fees. Customer will provide any necessary documentation requested timely to Provider or Provider's credit card processor, to defend any chargeback claims. Provider will be solely responsible for managing the chargeback process and Provider will decide whether to defend the chargeback request.
- This agreement has a one (1) year term and will auto-renew for one (1) year term unless terminated by Customer or Provider with or without cause by providing a written termination notification no less than ninety (90) days prior to the effective termination date. All monthly service fees due by the Customer to Provider must be paid in full through to the effective termination date.
- Provider is not liable to the Customer or any third party under any theory of law, for any indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of profits, business interruption, and/or loss of information or data even if advised of the possibility of such damaged, incurred or suffered by the other arising as a results of or related to any part of this agreement. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, Provider's and/or Customers maximum aggregate liability to Customer/Customer pertaining to this agreement for any causes of action whatsoever, and regardless of the form or cause of action, will be $100.
- Working with Obasa, you represent and warrant: that you currently control and/or own the property(s) and are properly authorized and entitled to the amounts due for bookings at this property(s) and to direct payment of such amounts to the addressee or into the account referenced above: and you have the full power and authority to act on behalf of and bind the property. Further, by working with Obasa you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, at the request of Provider, the Company and their affiliates, Customers directors, officers, employees and agents from and again any and all claims made by any previous owner or operator of the property relating to or arising from any amounts paid by any of the Companies as directed on the Banking Information Form. Further, by working with Obasa, you hereby accept and understand the terms and conditions set forth on the Provider company websites.